Friday, February 17, 2006

Before and After







Before



After





I've recently been taking a sketching class, which has actually taught me quite a bit about drawing. I used to trace when I was younger, but I never really persued learning how to draw until recently. I thought that it would be good to learn, and I figured that if I wasn't any good at least I could hopefully get to the point where I could draw a picture or pose that could help with my animation. The class has been fun and because it's been a quick sketch class where we only have 10, 5, and sometimes 2 minutes to draw a picture I haven't had a lot of time to be self conscious about how good or bad my drawings have been. Overall, I've definitely felt like I've improved, and I actually enjoy drawing every once in a while on my own at home now too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home