Saturday, January 20, 2007

Save the last dance

To start off my first post of the new year I will catch you up with the big news. In late November I got officially engaged. The wedding will be in spring of next year, and I am very excited. I proposed to her on my birthday mostly because I thought that it would be a surprise to her since she mostly knew it was coming sometime. Christmas came and went fairly quickly, but it was a good one. I spent New Year's Eve in New York, but not in Times Square. It was a fun New Year's spent with my fiance though.

The end of last year seem to be when a lot of the main events happened, and this year so far has been about planning the wedding and everything. I hope that everyone has a had a good year so far and that the year continues to be good.

1 Comments:

At November 11, 2008 at 2:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home